Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Weekend at the Moffitt Marriott

Well, not quite the Marriott, but I did spend Friday - Tuesday at Moffitt. Without going into a lot of detail, let's just say it was an unplanned visit which started out in the Clinical Research Unit on Friday when I went in to have the pump removed. I guess I wasn't getting enough attention from the excellent nursing staff, so I had to create some drama by passing out in one of their recliners. Much activity followed, including my admission to the hospital. However, once that issue was resolved, we spent a few days chasing a real or imaginary bacterial infection. I was finally released Tuesday afternoon. I am home, feeling fine, and even went to work today. End of that story since the food wasn't anything to "write home about".

No comments: