Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dick & Frank's Fantastic Fall Foliage Adventure

So it is that time again, our photographic followup to our last cruise. Hopefully you have read the blog, especially the hits and misses. I have set up two albums on Picasa with a lot of frustration - no thanks to Google and Picasa. Grrrrrrr   :-(



The first is a short version with 30 photographs culled from the original 200 +.
Dick & Frank's Fantastic Fall Foliage Tour - Short Version


The second is an extended version, consisting of 94 photographs. 
If you get bored easily with other people's vacation photos, I would opt for the short version.

The majority of photographs were taken by Frank. I owe him a big THANK YOU, for frequently taking the time to search out the sights when I was getting fatigued and I didn't feel like walking any more. So, he was the primary photographer and I was the editor. Good work Frank!

Your comments would be appreciated and please report any problems with the links

We hope you enjoy the photographs

Dick and Frank

1 comment:

Paul said...

Love the pictures! It looks like you all had such a great time...