Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Saga Continues...

Maybe it is more like an epic poem, this tale of surgery and recovery. I continue to improve daily, as expected, but still tire quickly. The stitches will be removed on Monday, and I will be given a "return to work" date at that time. I am very grateful to my friends and family who have helped me through this first week of recovery, especially my dear cousin, Shirley, my good friend Carol Schneider, and of course Frank who has gone above and beyond in his help.

Last night I went out to dinner with Frank and Shirley to the Central Avenue Oyster Bar. While I had a very nice meal of Crab Cakes, I was tired by the time I got home. My return to the downtown restaurant scene will happen, just at a slower pace that I would like.

That is my story and I am sticking to it.

No comments: