Monday, March 7, 2011

Celebration

To celebrate my outstanding scan results, I decided a nice dinner out was in order. So on Saturday night, Frank and I headed to Roy's in Tampa. While Roy's is part of the Outback Group of restaurants, it is based on the concept of Roy Yamaguchi's original Hawaiian restaurant with Hawaiian Fusion cuisine. We had wonderful dinners in a very nice setting. 

Frank opted for the three course prix fixe options, selecting the Poached Pear and Pecan Salad, an entree of Olive Oil Seared Mahi Mahi, and Roy's Melting Hot Chocolate SoufflĂ© for dessert.

I skipped the salad course, and ordered the Polenta Crusted Scallops for my main course. And not being able to resist, the Chocolate Souffle for dessert. 

We had a very enjoyable dinner and a nice celebration.

No comments: