Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thai in Clearwater Area.

My friend, Bob, commented that I have not blogged about any restaurants lately (OK, not since Jan 15th anyway). Today, when the topic came up we were enjoying a lovely Thai lunch at a Clearwater area restaurant, Ban Thai, on Enterprise Road, at the Northeast corner with McMullin-Booth road. I have eaten at Ban Thai a number of times but never thought to blog about it although I always enjoy the food and the setting. Today I had the Crispy Duck Panang served with assorted vegetables and rice. The panang sauce was very good. The lunch specials (all reasonably priced) come with an egg roll, soup, and Thai donuts for dessert. All was yummy. Today we ate with a large group of 15 or so people. The majority of the table  (at least the end of the table around me), raved about the food.
So if you are ever in the area craving some good Thai, stop by Ban Thai.

1 comment:

arcadian said...

Thank you so much, my friend. This made me smile tonight.