Wednesday, February 3, 2010

iConvert

I have seen the light and crossed over to the "other" side. Did I go from the dark side to the good side, or vis a versa. I have become a full fledged member of the Church of Steve Jobs. Yes, folks, I now have my 5th Apple product, and this one is the one that gained me admittance to The Force. Years ago I purchased a Nano (2G) which I loved, but it did not totally sell me on Apple - my resistance to switch continued strong, not me, I am not caving in. Next, a year or so ago, I upgraded to a Nano 4G, ah, there is a very slight crack in the resistance. Next up, after resisting for so long, I gave in and purchased an iPhone. Well, OMG, let me tell you... that sold me on Apple. How do I get to the other side...? Finally, I am now the proud owner of a MacBook, and I love it. Although, I must say I had some serious problems connection to my NetGear wireless router. That was solved tonight with the purchase of another Apple product, the AirPort Base Station. Now I am surfing along with no problems.  Oh, #5 would me the Shuffle, which I use at the gym. Great little device. 
Mr. Jobs, you have a new convert. Now when can I order my iPad?


That's all I'm Saying

No comments: