Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Photographs from the NCL Sky - Cruise to the Bahamas

Here is a picture of our two cabin companions. On the left, the elephant, is Alphonse, representing all the drinks we had on the ship. No sure where the name came from, except when Frank asked me to name it, Alphonse was the first that came to mind.On the right is Mario, (we think it is a pig) which represents all the food we ate.


I have more photographs which I will post along with a summary of the cruise. As I mentioned before this was my first ever cruise, and I had a great time.


2 comments:

Liz said...

Leave it to you to escape a hurricane! I just left Miami today. Here's to good timing! Glad you had a good trip. xoxo

Paul said...

Glad you had a great time. I'm looking forward to the full write up...