Wednesday, August 3, 2011

No More Boxes


Yes, it is true, all the boxes are unpacked and furniture is in place. The next major project is to arrange the kitchen drawers and cabinets. All items are placed "somewhere" in the kitchen, but I have to make sure I am comfortable where everything is placed. 

Here are a couple of photographs ( not great shots, but there will be more), of the living room. I think my furniture in this smaller space is working out very well and I am very comfortable living here. 
New Colors and the bookcases have been separated. 

Paolo on the couch, and Peter Stilton's "Tuscan Sun Descending"




1 comment:

Liz said...

This place looks awesome! Thank you, Frank!

BTW, I feel your pain as I am in Philloy right now, packing and moving Eric from a large place to a VEERRY small one! Hugs ---