Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back to the Hollow

I made a return trip to Hickory Hollow in Ellenton, FL. See my "Gosh Darn Good BBQ" post from September 15th for more information. I was joined by my friends Clyde and Bob G for a nice BBQ lunch. I think we unofficially belong to a group called ROMEO, retired old men eating out. Although we object to the "old" part so maybe we will substitute it with "ornery" but that isn't really a good fit either. So, let's just say we it was three friends going to lunch. I had the pulled pork platter, NC style, following a nice cup of Brunswick Stew. Clyde and Bob had the 1/2 rack of Baby Back Ribs, which they pronounced "very good". 

2 comments:

Piglet's Buddy said...

At last!!!
A post I can understand.
Thank you, my friend

Richard said...

You are too funny!