Tuesday, March 31, 2009

15 Days Left to Vote

Come on everyone. I need your vote, even those of you in Australia and Czech Republic (thank you very much for visiting). Pick a restaurant for me to try. Here is the earlier post with the list and some links, if they exist. 

I have listed six restaurants in the left sidebar for you to cast your vote. I have never been to Primi Urban CafeJoJo in Citta, nor Green Chili Indian Bistro. I have been to the Tampa and Sarasota Melting Pot locations. And I have had appetizers or dessert at the remaining two restaurants, Pacific Wave and L'Olivier Bistro, but have not had dinner at either. 

Only two people have voted so far. It is all in good fun, and I will more than likely get to all of these soon anyway.

With that said, Liz, my special friend and culinary expert in Atlanta, voted for ABM... anything but Melting Pot. I fully understand, and it IS the only chain on the list. If you are ever in the Atlanta area, check out Watershed Restaurant. Liz's friend and chef Scott Peacock turns out great food at this Decatur restaurant. The current issue of Saveur listed Watershed as one of the twelve restaurants in the country making a difference. Liz, who I have known for many many years, is an inspiration to me in so many ways, not the least of which is in the kitchen.

2 comments:

Piglet's Buddy said...

How many times can I vote? :-)

Richard said...

Hi my friend. I expected you to vote for JoJo's, but I think you cast the only vote so far for Primi Urban Cafe. How is Piglet's B&B, still in operation?