Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanks

It is Thanksgiving Day morning and as I sit here contemplating the day and the past year, I realize I have a lot to be thankful for. So, just to name a few.
  • I am thankful that I sold the cute "Little Bungalow on Suwanee" considering the current state of the real estate market.
  • I am thankful that I landed in downtown St. Petersburg; I really enjoy the urban environment and the opportunity to walk to restaurants, shops and museums. This fits me !
  • I am  extremely thankful for my health especially considering what I have experienced the past couple of months. It was a scare and a lesson learned for me and hopefully others - don't wait, get any unusual growth evaluated promptly.
  • I am thankful that I have two wonderful feline kids, Paolo and Lucia. Every day they do something to make me smile (OK, and occasionally a few things to make me cringe). 
  • And most of all (isn't there always a "most of all"): I am very thankful for my friends and family. I am very fortunate to have a close and supportive family and so many caring good friends. THANK YOU ALL
So, for me, every day is a Thanks - giving day!

No comments: