Thursday, January 8, 2009

Picture This !

Tonight I attended my first meeting of The Photographic Art Society of Florida. This is a group of professional and amateur photographers who meet monthly to share and critique members' photographs, and learn photographic and editing techniques. My friend, Clyde, a very good "amateur" photographer, recommended the club to me. Each month the club has a different topic for the meeting and tonight the topic was "A Place to Rest." We viewed over eighty images of varying quality of chairs (Adirondacks were very popular), benches, beaches, lawns, and others places to rest. The meeting has inspired me to work on my photography again.

Health update: My interferon treatment has been delayed while the doctors at Moffitt investigate a couple of other "areas of interest". More info to follow.

Remember: Click on the underlined links in the post to see additional information about the item/person.

No comments: